31.1.12

Some Sydney happy snaps!

So I recently spent some time in Sydney where I had a fabulous time! I flew over alone on the 17th, and stayed with my aunty, uncle and two cousins until the 29th. I also turned 17 over there (on the 27th). Most of my time was spent shopping, and as I gradually start to wear my new clothes I will make some more outfit posts. While I was in Sydney, I also visited a friend in the Blue Mountains and went to the Harry Potter exhibition, which can I say was fantastic!


Some of my purchases. Note that there are many more where they came from - I just don't have pictures!

The red velvet cupcakes that my cousin made for my birthday!

My first experience with the cup of an American college student.

My ticket to the Harry Potter exhibition!

Macaroons - too good.

Heaven for the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment