14.5.14

I Can't Figure Out How to Edit My Description...

So I'll just put this here. Another reason why I consider myself to be accessible: I am bamboozled by technology!

I think what sets me aside from other travel bloggers is my painful normalcy. My unimpressive physique, face and overall aesthetic is certainly attainable and hopefully very relatable. I am embarking on this mission by myself, financially supporting myself having worked and saved for the prior 14 months leading up to this trip. Essentially, anybody could be me. My pictures are not professional, my clothes not gifted to me by eccentric and fabulous designers, my hair is far from perfect. Regardless, I am pursuing my dream of seeing the world and hopefully can encourage everybody else out there who is perhaps not supermodel material to do the same. 

I also like to post about my travels on Instagram, and love checking out the lives of others too - @gordo95.

Here's a photo of me going to Miley; and yes, my camera has a skin perfecting setting. It works wondrously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment